Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ode to Elizabeth

So this is a picture of me and one of my very best friends Elizabeth that was taken back in March of 2007. Elizabeth, or Liz, as I typically call her, got married last weekend to a wonderful guy named Joe. She looked gorgeous and the wedding reception was amazing!
To give a little bit of background on Liz and I, we first met on Institute Council back in 2003. We hit things off as friends later in the school year and started hanging out all the time the following summer. Then in 2005 we both served in the same mission in North Carolina.
Ever since we have been home we have had our share of galavanting and fun! I'm so excited that she found an awesome guy and look forward to going out on dates with our hubbies.
Congrats Elizabeth!!!!

2 comments:

The Ulrich Clan said...

Nice to see in your busy schedule you still have time to blog. Miss you. I will see you soon though!

Nick and Ashley said...

Congrats to Liz! That's awesome! Love to see pics!