Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

So thanks to Tina I was finally able to make my blog worthy of being viewed. Now I can start adding to and becoming addicted like the rest of the world. Actually, I feel that this is a great way to journal and hopefully share what is going on in our lives. So here's the update for those of you who may not know...
1- We are having another baby in August.
2- We are in the process of buying an adorable little house in Mesa.
3- Wes is working on the reservation and loving the semester so far.
4- I'm on the waiting list for nursing school and will hopefully be in the program in January.
5- Wes and I are completely in love.
Any questions?

For those of you reminding me that I need to post some pictures, here's a start.



Gideon - My little cheese ball and probably the happiest baby I have ever known.



Steele- My sweet boy who makes me cry, laugh, and wonder why I am so blessed.



Wes- The #1 man in my life who makes everything in life worth it.
I'm truly a lucky woman!

6 comments:

M Evans said...

Yeah Mary! I'm excited to add you to my friend list!
heart,
Megan

Corinne said...

Hooray! I'm SO excited to see you've joined the blogging world. I can't believe I'm so out of the loop and didn't know you're having another baby. Gideon is such a cutie! We need to get together for another girl party sometime. Love you guys!

Nick and Ashley said...

I agree with Corrinne. Hooray! I think Gideon looks a lot like you. Steele looks a lot like Wes. Fun to see pictures.

The Ulrich Clan said...

It's about time! Now I don't have to come down and see you as often. Now I can just get on your blog and view pictures and hear what's going on in your world. Just kidding! If you get this message tonight, Ed and I and the kids will be there tomorrow for a little while. Love you lots!
Sarah

Turleygirl said...

Mary I am so excited that you have a blog. Especially since you are moving and leaving the ward. We can keep in touch this way. Looking forward to reading all about your cute little family.

The Thompson's said...

Mary, I'm so glad you updated your blog! I love hearing about your family and seeing pictures of your growing family, since I don't get to see you guys very often. Take care! Tamara =)