Sunday, February 16, 2014

Health Challenge 2014

In an effort to better our lives, Wes and I are embarking on a health challenge with some friends of ours. This challenge is not just to better ourselves physically, but also mentally, emotionally and spiritually. One of the areas in this challenge is to write in a journal every day. I will be the first to admit, journal keeping is not my strong point, but I know it is important and will one day be a blessing to my children.

As I was preparing for this health challenge, I came across an article on lds.org about utilizing a blog to share personal beliefs. It stated, "Sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ by using online tools such as blogs can be fulfilling and effective." I believe it and I want to do this, so I will be reconnecting to my blog page and opening it up to the public. This blog will now serve as my daily health challenge journal and an opportunity for people to get to know more about me and my beliefs.

After two and a half years of silence in the blog world, I'm looking forward to coming back! May my life be better and more fulfilled as I emark on this challenge. :)

For more information on this challenge check out http://ichallengeyou2014.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Holly Decker said...

i've heard of this challenge before! good luck- i've heard good things :) enjoying your blog!