Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Day

Seeing as I am not feeling well tonight, I'm going to give a quick run down on my day and end with a favorite quote. My day (and many of my days) went as follows...

Wake up. Help boys get ready for school. Help make lunches. Prayers and kisses to all my boys. Get ready for work. Drink my green shake. Wake up the girls. Get the girls ready for Banoi's (grandma in Vietnamese). Drop girls off. Drive to work. Talk to Sarah (or Julie) while driving. Work. Drink water. Feel dizzy (not a normal thing). Work. Work. Eat some cashews. More dizziness. Drink more water. Work. Go to urgent care. Dr says it's allergies. Waste $25. Feel dizzy, almost fall over, going to throw up. Fill the van up (30 cents off per gallon!). Pick kids up. More work. Wes comes home. Everyone goes to Costco. Buy dog food, LOTS of dog food. Make a last minute decision to get sushi. TeHaru, yum. Eat. Laugh. Feel dizzy. Drive home. Pick oranges. Do homework with the boys. Work. Change diaper. Give baths. Help brush teeth. Read scriptures. Prayers. Kisses. Giggles. Smiles. Feel dizzy. Feel blessed. See God's love. Share God's love. FEEL God's love.

“It is simply there. It is there for you when you are sad or happy, discouraged or hopeful. God’s love is there for you whether or not you feel you deserve love.”  -President Thomas S. Monson

Good night friends.

1 comment:

Holly Decker said...

you are my hero. sorry you are so dizzy! feel better, lady!