Saturday, February 22, 2014

Like a Broken Vessel

I guess I didn't "publish" my post yesterday about babies since it was still sitting under "drafts" when I opened up my page today. So tonight the blog world gets 2 entries from me. :) I am putting the final preparations together for my Relief Society lesson tomorrow. (For those who don't know, Relief Society is the organization in our church just for women.) My lesson is on Elder Hollands talk "Like a Broken Vessel". Since I am busy working on that, I thought I would keep my entry simple tonight and share the link to his talk. Read it. It's worth the time. I have gained great insight while preparing this lesson. Perhaps you will too. Here is the link  http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2013/10/like-a-broken-vessel?lang=eng.

Have a good night bloggers. I will visit and share more tomorrow!

No comments: