Sunday, April 20, 2014

Because of Him

April19th-
Today Mom and I took the kids to the park across the street for a ward pancake breakfast and Easter egg hunt. Then Mom so kindly watched them for a few hours so that I could get some chores completed. Wes got home thuds afternoon and we went to out family dinner at Peter Piper Pizza. Afterwards we did a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt. The kids had a blast all day long and although it was busy it was worth every fun-filled minute.

April 20th-
Today is Easter. I have had a lot of thoughts go through my mind and the Spirit has been close to the surface for a week or so now. At the Easter pageant this week I watched the parable of the 10 virgins scene and thought to myself how hard it must have been for the 5 who had enough oil to leave behind the 5 who didn't. They were probably leaving friends and family, but they had to press forward, they could not wait and possibly lose their salvation. We have to do the same, we cannot let those who are not prepared keep us behind.
Then today as I watched the #BecauseofHum video on Mormon.org I was filled with so much awe and wonder and saw the atonement as I never have before. I would share those feelings, but they Are tender and everyone should see it themselves. The following is the link, happy Easter.

Because of Him

No comments: