Monday, April 7, 2014

Utah

I want to live in Utah. I love Utah. I wish Wes would appease me and let us move our little family there. This picture explains a little bit why I love Utah....


I took this picture on a trip to Utah with my friend Kaylee, these flowers are located on Temple Square. But more than flowers and Temple Square, I love these....

 
What I wouldn't give to live at the base of the beautiful Utah mountains. I remember flying into Utah last year and just having a sense of being "home". Utah is definitely not home as I have lived in AZ all my life, but there is something that draws you to the explicit grandeur of the mountains and for me it really feels like a peace of Heaven.
 
I know that it seems silly for me to want to move somewhere just for the scenery, but considering we are a family who loves to be outdoors and exercise, it would be a definite perk to live somewhere with such an amazing backdrop. Who knows, maybe one day I'll convince my sweet, but hard-headed husband that the saying "a happy wife = a happy life" is in fact a true quote...just saying. :)

No comments: