Monday, April 28, 2014

Create

There are 2 weeks left in my health challenge. My desire to win is waning, but I'm in second place (behind by 6 points) and I'm hoping for a small miracle. It's only $60, but I would love the extra cash to put towards some new shoes. :)

I don't have much to blog about tonight. It was another busy day, I cleaned and went for a walk, took mom to her doctors appointment, made dinner, had FHE, etc. So since I don't have a lot to share about my day, I thought I'd share my favorite church video. I have never thought of myself as a creative person, but after watching this for the first time a few years ago I realized that I am creative, but it is a different type of creativity. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do and feel as reassured as I did that we are all creative beings.

Create

No comments: