Sunday, April 6, 2014

General Conference

What a great weekend this has been. I love General Conference, so much so, that today I actually cried during the final closing prayer. Part of why I love it so much is the fact that I feel so close to my Dad when I watch it. My Dad loved Conference, he always made it a priority, I loved sitting next to him as he wrote his notes and pointed certain parts of the talks out to me. I know he would have loved Elder Utchdorfs talk today. It enlighten me and gave me new insights and knowledge that I've never before thought of. I will post more on his talk in a future post. I look forward to going to conference in 6 months with Steele, I'm excited to start a new tradition that will hopefully be one that my kids won't forget and will help them grow to love Conference as much as I do.

For more information on GeneralConference go to lds.org.

No comments: