Saturday, March 29, 2014

Random Thoughts

A few things from today....

I cleaned the house like crazy and am laying on clean sheets as I write this, feels so good!

Wes, Steele and Gideon went fishing. They spent the majority of the day preparing for it, then spent a few hours getting there, fished for 3 hours, then traveled home. Number of fish caught? 0

Sarah and I spent 2 and a half hours in Hobby Lobby. I have never done that before. It was awesome!!! I bought a bunch of paper to modge podge a cabinet, I'm excited to see the final product.

Watched the General Women's Conference with my Mom and Sarah, the Spirit was strong, how grateful I am for wonderful leaders.

Lily and I watched Frozen together, it was my first time watching it, very cute, but I'm not convinced it was worth all the fuss. I do like the music though.

Tonight my Mom told me she caught Lily teaching her cousin Wyndell about "choosing the right" and "keeping the commandments", at least one child is paying attention to my lectures.

Spent time with my family, I love them and I'm glad I have the opportunity live with them for eternity.


No comments: