Saturday, March 8, 2014

Technology

I'm attempting to post my entry from my phone tonight since it's late and I don't feel like getting out of my bed. It's amazing to me that this generation has so many accessible tools. Some, like the phone I use to write this, as small as my hand. It seems technology is advancing faster than ever. What's even more amazing is the fact that my small children know how to work it all! It will be a blessing and a curse to them in years to come, just like it is for the rest of us. And although technology can be a source of temptation, I am so grateful for it. It is a source for education, it provides entertainment, it makes work easier, but more than anything it has made missionary work practical and far-reaching. There is no doubt in my mind, God foresees and guides all things, including technology.

Good night my technological, blogging world!

No comments: