Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Visitor's Center

Yesterday for family home evening Wes and I took the kids to the Visitors Center at the Temple. It's always one of my favorite things to do for family nights because it's so beautiful and peaceful there (except for the occasional screaming child). My kids love it because there are so many different buttons to press and plenty of movies to watch. We spent time looking at the Jerusalem display, the art exhibit and of course the Christus statue.

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things from our visit last night...

1) I found a plaque with the part of the scripture from 1 Nephi 17:40, it stated, "And he loveth those who will have him to be their God." I've never noticed this verse before and I don't know why, but reading it this time struck me as significant.

2) Wes caught a couple if great pictures. This one in particular warms my heart....

Through the eyes of a child.
 
Here are a few more that I loved. I am so thankful that we can spend time together as a family each Monday night. It is a time for us to grow together, learn together and love together.
I love this family of mine!
 
 
Jerusalem
Feeling the nail prints in His feet.

No comments: